The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

For Sale: HASSELBLAD 503CW & CONTAX 645 Systems, SINAR eMOTION 75LV II Digital Back

arionelli

For Sale: HASSELBLAD 503CW & CONTAX 645 Systems, SINAR eMOTION 75LV II Digital Back

I am regrettably selling off all my Hasselblad 503CW and Contax 645 equipment to help finance a house for my family, since the downturn in real estate value has made it unaffordable for me to have both. These cameras are ready for film and/or digital use since most all of the digital back makers cater for both. I carefully purchased all this gear to make high quality photographs as an amateur enthusiast, and unless otherwise stated, each is in near new condition with very little to no signs of use or wear.

I also have an as-new mint condition Sinarback eMotion II 75LV 33mp digital back held on consignment sale for me by David Kay, the Sinar dealer in Sydney, Australia, telephone +61 2 9873 1579. The link to his web site Capture Scan Print is (copy & paste if doesn’t redirect):

http://www.capturescanprint.com/Quality_used_Photo_equipment.html

I purchased the back from him a few months ago but have not yet taken possession of it since I am still in Europe. It has made just over 2000 shots and comes with Sinar Explorer case, charger, battery, cleaning kit and adaptor of your choice as available. David has been dealing in Sinar for many years and is very knowledgeable, helpful and trustworthy. It is the opinion of many that buying a digital back from a dealer the best way to go for these reasons. Please contact him or PM me for further details on this or any item below.

HASSELBLAD
503CW body 2009 boxed with original 2.5cm strap $1390
40mm f/4 IF Distagon CFE lens boxed LIKE NEW $4090
sold - 50mm f/4 Distagon CFI FLE lens for $1325
100mm f/3.5 Planar CFI lens $1690
120mm f/4 Makro Planar CFI lens $1290
250mm f/5.6 Sonnar CFI Superachromat lens $5890
A12 latest film back with matching insert $390
6093T latest proshade b60 adaptor & 250 mask $170
B70 proshade adaptor $35
32E extension tube $95
56E extension tube $95
56mm extension tube $75
KIRK quick release plate with 3/8” thread for Hasselblad $45

CONTAX 645
Kit – body, NEW 80mm f/2 lens (replaced defective one recently), prism meter, film back, R2CR5 rechargeable battery kit with 4 batteries, original strap and instruction manual $2590
35mm f/3.5 Distagon lens $1490
55mm f/3.5 Distagon lens with GB-72 hood EX+ $1145
120mm f/4 Apo Makro Planar lens with GB-73 hood $1590
Waist level finder $390
13mm Auto extension tube $145
26mm Auto extension tube $145
GB-104 lens hood for 45-90mm zoom (also fits 35mm 3.5 lens perfectly for digital but slight vignetting on film) $95
MFS-2 all matte focusing screen $95
TLA 360 TTL flash for just about any Contax camera $170
NOVOFLEX Contha adaptor for Hasselblad lenses to Contax 645 body $155
ACRATECH quick release plate for Contax 645, also should fit Mamiya 645, RB, RZ
PENTAX digital 1 degree spot meter $390
CRUMPLER ‘Keystone’ photo backpack $170

I will accept reasonably near offers on most items but please don't ask for "giveaway specials". Payment is by direct deposit or by paypal, with whom I can generate an invoice. Although I normally reside in Australia, I am currently staying in Europe. Shipping worldwide is from here, excluding European and UK purchasers from paying VAT.

I have a 100% honest and reliable Ebay reputation of 350+ transactions in over 10 years which I would not like to tarnish, so I will gladly offer a full refund (less shipping costs) if the buyer is not satisfied with the condition and function of the item as described.

Thank you for your interest.
Martin -

Last edited:

Pingang

Re: For Sale: HASSELBLAD 503CW & CONTAX 645 Systems, SINAR eMOTION 75LV II Digital Ba

Hi,

Do you happen have and want to sell the eM75LV adapter/interface for Contax 645AF?
Sorry, I have SInar backs and all I need is the adapter plate, or may be you can sell me a winder cable for eM75LV to work with 503CW?

BR,
Pingang

I am regrettably selling off all my Hasselblad 503CW and Contax 645 equipment to help finance a house for my family, since the downturn in real estate value has made it unaffordable for me to have both. These cameras are ready for film and/or digital use since most all of the digital back makers cater for both. I carefully purchased all this gear to make high quality photographs as an amateur enthusiast, and unless otherwise stated, each is in near new condition with very little to no signs of use or wear.

I also have an as-new mint condition Sinarback eMotion II 75LV 33mp digital back held on consignment sale for me by David Kay, the Sinar dealer in Sydney, Australia, telephone +61 2 9873 1579. The link to his web site Capture Scan Print is (copy & paste if doesn’t redirect):

Quality_used_Photo_Equipment

I purchased the back from him a few months ago but have not yet taken possession of it since I am still in Europe. It has made just over 2000 shots and comes with Sinar Explorer case, charger, battery, cleaning kit and adaptor of your choice as available. David has been dealing in Sinar for many years and is very knowledgeable, helpful and trustworthy. It is the opinion of many that buying a digital back from a dealer the best way to go for these reasons. Please contact him or PM me for further details on this or any item below.

HASSELBLAD
503CW body 2009 boxed with original 2.5cm strap $1390
40mm f/4 IF Distagon CFE lens boxed LIKE NEW $4090
sold - 50mm f/4 Distagon CFI FLE lens for $1325
100mm f/3.5 Planar CFI lens $1690
120mm f/4 Makro Planar CFI lens $1290
250mm f/5.6 Sonnar CFI Superachromat lens $5890
A12 latest film back with matching insert $390
6093T latest proshade b60 adaptor & 250 mask $170
B70 proshade adaptor $35
32E extension tube $95
56E extension tube $95
56mm extension tube $75
KIRK quick release plate with 3/8” thread for Hasselblad $45

CONTAX 645
Kit – body, NEW 80mm f/2 lens (replaced defective one recently), prism meter, film back, R2CR5 rechargeable battery kit with 4 batteries, original strap and instruction manual $2590
35mm f/3.5 Distagon lens $1490
55mm f/3.5 Distagon lens with GB-72 hood EX+ $1145
120mm f/4 Apo Makro Planar lens with GB-73 hood $1590
Waist level finder $390
13mm Auto extension tube $145
26mm Auto extension tube $145
GB-104 lens hood for 45-90mm zoom (also fits 35mm 3.5 lens perfectly for digital but slight vignetting on film) $95
MFS-2 all matte focusing screen $95
TLA 360 TTL flash for just about any Contax camera $170
NOVOFLEX Contha adaptor for Hasselblad lenses to Contax 645 body $155
ACRATECH quick release plate for Contax 645, also should fit Mamiya 645, RB, RZ
PENTAX digital 1 degree spot meter $390
CRUMPLER ‘Keystone’ photo backpack $170

I will accept reasonably near offers on most items but please don't ask for "giveaway specials". Payment is by direct deposit or by paypal, with whom I can generate an invoice. Although I normally reside in Australia, I am currently staying in Europe. Shipping worldwide is from here, excluding European and UK purchasers from paying VAT.

I have a 100% honest and reliable Ebay reputation of 350+ transactions in over 10 years which I would not like to tarnish, so I will gladly offer a full refund (less shipping costs) if the buyer is not satisfied with the condition and function of the item as described.

Thank you for your interest.

arionelli

Re: For Sale: HASSELBLAD 503CW & CONTAX 645 Systems, SINAR eMOTION 75LV II Digital Ba

Sorry Pingang, I only have the kit which is available from the dealer consigning the sale.
Best wishes
Martin -

arionelli

I have plenty of photos of all the items except the DB but am having difficulty uploading them here for some reason. Please PM me with your email address for pics of interested items.
Martin -

arionelli

Trying again: Hasselblad 503CW camera CHROME body s/n 19SR45979 (made in 2009) in like new condition in the box and includes waist level finder, latest bright Acute Matte-D focusing screen, original 2.5cm strap, front cap, rear cover multicontrol. It accepts all the Hasselblad C, CF, CFi, CFE lenses (those with built-in shutters) as well as all the V series film backs and most digital backs, although some will need adaptors. The only flaws are a few faint traces of use that can be seen on the rear mating surface. There are no other signs of use and everything else is like new.

Last edited:

arionelli

Sinarback eMotion 75LV II kit - $10,500 on consignment as above with adaptor kit in its case (not pictured). You can also pay me directly at cost of $9,000 and have Davidship it to you if you prefer to save some cash.

Last edited:

arionelli

Zeiss Hasselblad Distagon IF 40mm/4 CFE lens - $4090
s/n 8925290 with original box, pouch and caps. This is the latest version with electronic databus and incorporating floating lens elements to maintain excellent corner sharpness at all distances and advanced stray light suppression materials for superb brilliance and contrast rendition. It is in like new condition and will suit the fastidious buyer looking for such condition equipment. Optically, mechanically and cosmetically the lens is totally perfect. The aperture and shutter adjustments are likewise as smooth. The glass is pristine and the interior shows no dust, haze or fungus. Cosmetically there are no signs of use or wear on the lens

Last edited:

arionelli

Zeiss Hasselblad Planar 100mm/3.5 CFi lens - $1690
s/n 8806465 with original caps. This is the latest incarnation incorporating advanced stray light suppression materials for superb brilliance and contrast rendition. It will fit on all Hasselblad V cameras and others with appropriate adaptors. It is in like new condition and will suit the fastidious buyer looking for new condition equipment. Optically and mechanically and cosmetically, the lens is just flawless. The focus ring has that thick smooth feel you get to appreciate on all Zeiss lenses. The aperture and shutter adjustments are likewise as smooth. The glass is pristine with no scratches or scuffs and there is no dust, haze or fungus inside. Cosmetically there are absolutely no signs to be seen of any wear or use.

Last edited:

arionelli

Zeiss Hasselblad Makro-Planar 120mm/4 CFi lens - $1290
s/n 8849944 with original caps. This is the latest version incorporating advanced stray light suppression materials for superb brilliance and contrast rendition. It is in like new condition and will suit the fastidious buyer looking for new condition equipment. Optically and mechanically the lens is just flawless. The focus ring has that thick smooth feel you get to appreciate on all Zeiss lenses. The aperture and shutter adjustments are likewise as smooth. The glass is pristine and the interior shows no dust, haze or fungus. Cosmetically there are no signs of use or wear on the lens. You have to look very hard to see just one tiny nick on the barrel. Otherwise, the barrel exterior is like new.

Last edited:

arionelli

Hasselblad Carl Zeiss Sonnar Superachromat 250mm/5.6 CFi lens - $5890
s/n 8883619 in near perfect condition with original front lens and rear caps. This is the latest version (except for the identical CFE which only adds a databus for the transfer of aperture information to the 200 series cameras) incorporating advanced stray light suppression materials for superb brilliance and contrast rendition. This lens will suit the fastidious buyer looking for near new equipment.
Tests by Zeiss have shown this lens to resolve in excess of 250 lp/mm. If you are seriously looking then you know it is regarded along with the even more expensive 350mm Superachromat as among the very best medium format optics, capable of great enlargements from its outstanding picture quality, depth of colour saturation and absence of aberrations.
Optically and mechanically perfect, the glass is flawless with no scratches, dust fungus or blemishes. The lens mount and shutter interconnect still look like new. The only cosmetic flaw is a small scratch onthe front of the barrel as pictured. Otherwise it is completely unmarked. All the lettering is clear, and focusing is butter smooth as you expect from all Zeiss lenses.

Last edited:

arionelli

Hasselblad CHROME A12 6x6 film magazine - $390
s/n 30ER19657 with matching insert and dark slide in original box. For all V series cameras. This latest style back with dark slide holder is designed for 120 film, which is much more available than the 220 film these days. It is in like new condition and will suit the fastidious buyer looking for new condition equipment. The outer surfaces are flawless with just the tiniest imperfections along one lower chrome edge, if you look very hard. The leatherette is fully intact. There are no signs of wear, and the mating face is still perfectly unmarked.

Last edited:

arionelli

Hasselblad Proshade 6093T with B60 adaptor and 250 mask - $170
For all V series camera lenses. This is the latest style and is in almost new condition. The surfaces are flawless with no scratches. You have to look very hard to see just a few faint traces of use.

B70 adaptor in similar condition - $35

Last edited:

arionelli

Hasselblad 56mm extension tube - $75
In near mint condition and working perfectly. Just some light signs of use visible on the shutter drive mechanism.

Last edited:

arionelli

Hasselblad 32E extension tube - $95
In like new condition with rear protective cover (not pictured). The ‘E’ indicates it has the databus connection which maintains electronic transfer of information with lenses used on the 200 series cameras, but it can be used with all 200 and 500 V series lenses. Completely unmarked with no traces of use.

Last edited:

arionelli

Hasselblad 56E extension tube boxed - $95
The ‘E’ indicates it has the databus connection which maintains electronic transfer of information with lenses used on the 200 series cameras, but it can be for use with all V series lenses. I bought it new about 6 months ago, used it only a few times, so it’s still like new.

Last edited:

arionelli

Kirk PZ-18 quick release dovetail plate - $45
For Hasselblad 200 and 500 series as well as probably other cameras. It is in like new condition and comes with 3/8” camera attachment bolt and allen key. It was the strongest plate I could find and has had next to no use.

Last edited:

arionelli

Contax 645 AF kit - $2590
The body s/n 002369 is pristine and fully functional. The mounts for the lens and back show no signs of any wear and the shutter blades are unmarked. The rubberised coating is fully intact. With only two barely visible scuffs from the strap lugs and a few very fine scratches on the bottom tripod mounting plate the body looks almost like new.
The Planar 80mm f2 lens s/n 15300372 which I bought BRAND NEW late last year to replace the defective lens that came with the kit is and has been used for about 20 shots only. It’s in the box with the caps and papers. However, the pouch is missing.
The AE prism finder MF-1 s/n 002934 is perfectly flawless, no signs of wear or use.
The film back & insert MFB-1/1A s/n 007617 has a few rub marks along the lower back edge but has no other signs of use or wear. Note the photo.
The strap has signs of very light use only and the booklet is also still excellent.
The R2CR5 rechargeable battery kit with 4 batteries is like new, barely used so all the batteries have a full recharge life. I rarely needed even 1 spare for my uses.

Last edited:

arionelli

C645 kit (cont)

Last edited:

arionelli

645 kit (cont)

Last edited:

arionelli

C645 kit (cont)

Last edited: