The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M2 and Summicron 50/2 RIGID version and Rolleiflex 3.5 E1 with Zeiss Pl

flyingpalm

I hate to let this go but I need money to pay the bills so here we go.

Leica M2 SN:1062226 which dated it back to 1962. The camera body is in mint+ condition, there's no marks on the body except vey small marks along the bottom plate edge, all leathers are intact without any missing part. The camera still has the original "L" seal which means it never been opened up for service. All shutter speeds are working perfect but slow speeds may need adjustment. The letters are very clear and even the eye piece also like new.

I'm asking for $950 net for this fine camera.

Leica Summicron 50/2 rigid SN: 2142867 which dated it back to 1965. The lens body shows moderate used marks and the infinity lock has been removed by the previous owner but I like it that way and it's easier to use. Focusing is butter smooth and I don't see any scraches, haze or fungus on the glass, but through bright light, there may be some fine cleaning marks and some dust inside, I can see one very tiny pin head size mark on the front but can't get it on the pictures.
There's minimal sign of oil on the blades edge when closed down to F16. Apertures are clicks and snappy.

I'm asking for $850 net for this fine copy of rigid summicron.

Last edited:

flyingpalm

For sale is a user Rolleiflex 3.5 E1 with Zeiss Planar lens.
Body SN: 1765213, Viewing lens:2431857, Taking lens: 1778158

The camera just received CLA in local by Horst Wenzel, who is Rolleiflex certified technician.
All functions are working great, all speeds are accurate, the meter is also working, but due to the age of the camera I can't gurantee the accuracy. Meter cover has a small crack.
The body shows some paint loss on the edge, all leathers are intact, both viewing/taking lens are good, no scratches, haze or fungus, but the taking lens has some cleaning marks/rub marks.
It comes with original bright screen, original hood which is a little bit up and the original leather case, one side need to re-stiched.

Asking for $850, any questions please contact with me.
Attached Thumbnails

Last edited by a moderator: