The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 35mm Summicron-M Black 4th Version Flawless Optics.

For sale, my classic Leica 35mm Summicron-M lens in black, a fairly late 4th version copy, S/N 3579XXX. Bokeh-king, whatever. Not coded. Optics and mechanics are absolutely flawless. Diagphram blades and lens mount are pristine. Shows light wear on the high points of the focusing and aperture rings, both of which have perfect dampening action. Comes with correct #12524 clip on shade, a Lietz #13131 black UVa filter and factory front and rear caps. This lens produces extremely sharp images and, based on my own testing, outresolved my M9, which is saying a lot. Lens renders beautiful colors and, yes, the bokeh is nice too. It will be very carefully packaged to ensure no chance of damage and your complete satisfaction. Selling price is a very fair $1895 which includes free shipping to the USA! Pay Pal is fine, but I'll deduct $50 for USA buyers paying with cashier's or personal check. PM me if you have questions and thanks for your interest.

I know this shows me as a new member, but I changed my ID to be consistent with my eBay and RFF ID's. My old handle was "Lux." Let me know if you need additional references, I have plenty of them.