The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica S2 lenses - 30mm and 180mm

Don Hutton

APO-Tele-Elmar-S 180mm f/3.5 Lens - Like new in every way. I have used the lens exactly once. Less than a year old. Includes all boxes, packaging and papers.

$5500 includes insured lower 48 shipping. Paypal at cost. BOA transfer OK; or a cleared check.

Elmarit-S 30mm f/2.8 ASPH Lens - Immaculate in every way - never been outdoors - just too wide for me. A couple of months old. Includes all boxes, packaging and papers.

$6400 includes insured lower 48 shipping. Paypal at cost. BOA transfer OK; or a cleared check.

I am also considering selling an S2 body - if it's of interest with either lens (or both!), I'll make a great deal.

Don Hutton

$11500 if you buy one of the lenses; $10500 if you buy both.... It has over a year of platinum warranty on it and less than 1000 actuations. Pristine and mint in every way.