The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon D800, Lenses, Sb-700

S

Shelby Lewis

For Sale: Nikon D800 in near mint condition, just over 7000 actuations with Box, Manuals, Charger, and Three(3) Nikon Batteries. $2650

It has worked flawlessly for me, and I'm only selling because I'm more of a medium format type of guy.

It's the only camera I own presently, so here is a small zip file with some iPhone snaps that should show how nice condition it is in: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/17184321/Nikon%20D800.zip

Some photos from the camera:
portraits:http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/420237-post101.html
Wedding: http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/422864-post126.html

I'll take some more photos should someone wish.

I also have the following gear for sale as well... I'll have photos uploaded tomorrow morning:

Nikon 85mm f/1.8G (newest model) in fantastic condition (only used a few months, clean glass and body): $425

Nikon 180/2.8ED -Bought from Guy a few months back. Great condition, clean glass: $500

Nikon sb-700 Speedlight: in mint condition $275

I'll get photos of lenses/speedlight up as soon as I have time to (morning).

Cheers!
Shelby

kuau

Workshop Member
Shelby,
What system are you thinking about oing back to.
Your work is all amazing, just curious.
I have a D800/e and MF Tech view and thinking about dumping mine to...

Good luck with your sale.

Steven

S

Shelby Lewis

Thanks, Steven. :thumbup:

I'm going to move to Hassy... H1/H2 probably and shoot film for the next few months before buying a 22mp back... preferably an aptus 22 (or similar) for the low base ISO.

Low Base ISO + 1/800th flash sync = some killer strobe/ambient shots at wider apertures.

I also want an SLR like body, but with a bright viewfinder and the option for a waist level viewfinder (like when I shot an RZ). I love the WLF. Hassy meets all these requirements nicely!

Cheers!
Shelby

Shelby,
What system are you thinking about oing back to.
Your work is all amazing, just curious.
I have a D800/e and MF Tech view and thinking about dumping mine to...

Good luck with your sale.

Steven

S

Shelby Lewis

BTW... the 180/2.8 has the leather lens case as well (but no boxes, unlike the other newer stuff). Hood is built in.

The 85/1.8, of course, has its hood included in the sale.

S

Shelby Lewis

Yep!

85/1.8 - sold (pending payment)
sb-700 - sold (pending payment)
D800 - pending (awaiting confirmation from buyer)

180/2.8 - still available!

dogstarnyc

Hi Shelby,

Good luck with selling the last lens, slightly off topic but I had an H2 before going phamiya and I think you are spot on going into that system, currently it's cheap to get into and as you know, 22mp is good enough for anything.

If you find one, get the V series lens adapter, you are used to manual focus and as some HC lenses cost a lot, getting a V series wide that sync's at 1/500th keeps you in the game.

The single thing I remember most about my H2 was that super bright viewfinder....enjoy...!

Steve

S

Shelby Lewis

D800 Sold
85/1.8 Sold
sb-700 Sold

180/2.8 ED still available!

S

Shelby Lewis

180mm/2.8 ED Sill available.

$500 or make me an offer!
(the worst that can happen is that I say no :D)

Cheers!
Shelby

Jonathan

Surprised that the 180 has not sold yet. Amazing lens. As an aside, Shelby, your photography is simply stunning. I've never seen so many great senior photos in one place.

Sorry, I know I'm off topic here.

S

Shelby Lewis

Thanks Jonathan!

Hey all... I'm having to change this listing as I found some cosmetic damage that I had never noticed before. It obviously never affected any of my photos with the lens. None-the-less, I'm revising the price to:

$400 OBO

I'll repeat... I've never had a moment's trouble with this lens. Guy owned it before I did and had no troubles either. The damage is superficial and in a non-structural part of the lens that does not make contact with the camera body (even though it may appear that way, the metal part of the mount actually is the contact surface)... so it's just that, superficial.

Can be seen here... MUCH more eveident than in real life (found it while looking for the serial for someone else):

Cheers!
Shelby

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Hmm I never saw that myself. Anyway this is a great copy on the D800 , I sold it to get the fast 200 f2. Tell you what someone buy the lens and I'll give you a extra 25 dollars. So purchase it for example 500 you net paying for it 475. Just send me a note after you make the purchase from Shelby and I'll send you a PayPal gift. Sound good

S

Shelby Lewis

Guy... THIS is an example of what makes this forum different than the rest. Whether or not someone buys this lens, THANK YOU for such a generous gesture!

Shelby