The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 75 Summarit

Hey...

I might be moving away from Leica. As much as I LOVE the system, I just can't afford to make the full move into it that I need to make it all work. By work, I mean paid work :D

So I'll start with my 75 Summarit with IR cut filter. I had it tuned by DAG and it's spot on for my M8. It's had very very little use and I have all boxes and bag. I did not get the lens shade for this.

Asking $1,400 including Paypal + real shipping.

Local inspection and purchase is just fine.

Pics will be available shortly.

Thanks!

Pictures!!

I noticed a touch of brassing on the aperture ring from being in a bag un velveted.

Because of the nicks... going to $1,200 shipped.

Been asked about trades...

Mainly looking for a Nikon 35 1.4G, maybe a 24 1.4G or 85 1.4G or 135 F2 DC if you catch me at the right time.

D

dalfrednix

Did you sell your summarit 75 mm? I'm interested in buying if it is 6 bit coded. I'll put $1200 in your eBAY acct. which includes shipping to ND.

David Nix
[email protected]