The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Lumix 20mm + BH Haze filter Like new $320

princepollux

The OLY OMD has gone back to Amazon today. I just couldn't find a satisfactory solution to switch back from sequential shooting/bracketing to single frame/exposure. It can be done, but only in an absurd way. I"ve decided I wasn't going to put up with it. I would if it was my primary camera, but not as a backup. The Panny 7-14 is already gone to a friend. I have the Panny 20mm f/1.7 left with its 46mm B+H Haze filter for which I want $320 net to me (that includes the BH filter). You pay Paypal as gift and I pay for UPS Ground or Priority Mail shipping (your choice), no insurance unless you want to pay for it, but signature required. I'm not including a picture because the lens is just as pristine as new, but I don't mind taking one upon request. Thanks for looking.