The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Epson RD1-s, Nokton 50 1.1, Macro Elmar, summarit 90, Fuji Classica, M6 TTL..

Bruno

Ok, I'm cleaning the Gears FS or WTB forum, so let's go:

- Leica Macro Elmar 90, macro kit, MINT condition, the same as new, with pouch, box, paperworks.. everything in MINT condition. 2.900€

- Leica Summarit 90, as the Leica Macro Elmar, in MINT condition, and on warranty. Box, Pouch, paperworks... 1.000€

- Voigtländer Nokton 50 1.1, MINT, box, paperworks and hood. 700€

- Leica M6 TTL chrome 0.72x, perfectly working order and really good condition, almost MINT. with original strap. No Box. 1.200€

- Fuji Natura Classica, gorgeus! fantastic fujinon. MINT, with box and paperworks. 250€

- Epson RD1-s , user condition, mechanical condition is perfect. Clear and clean viewfinder, well aligned, it comes with box, 6 batteries (2 of them news, never used) 3 SD cards, 2gb, sandisk ultra and extreme.
Also includes with the Epson two Jupiter: J8 50mm f2 and the J12 35mm f2 with the adapter ring to M. 1.000€

*All the prices are net to me.
*I Ship worlwide from Spain.

Bruno

SOLD.

Sorry for refloat my posts, But I have to close all of them for the good working order of the Forum.

Thank You all.