The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One / Leaf Focus Screen, Phase Adapter

John Black

FOCUS SCREEN
$100 Shipped and Paypal'd in the US; US Sale Only

Selling a like-new Leaf focus screen with laser etched crop lines for the 1.3x sized backs like the Phase One P30+ and Aptus 33. I used this screen in a Phase One DF with the Phase One P30+. Screen is like new, was purchased new from Capture Integration for $200.

PHASE ONE 645 AF - HB MOUNT ADAPTER
$150 Shipped and Paypal'd in the US; US Sale Only

This adapter allows Hasselblad lenses to be mounted to the Mamiya 645AF mount; lenses such as the Hasselblad 110/2 Planar. This is the actual Phase One branded adapter, not a cheap adapter off of Ebay. I think retail on these is something like $350. Sale includes the adapter, no caps. the adapter is in like-new condition with no marks or scratches.

REALLY RIGHT STUFF (RRS) MH-01 PRO KIT
$195 Shipped and Paypal'd in the US; US Sale Only

I purchased the MH-02, so selling the MH-01. The MH-01 is in excellent condition. I have used it for about 6 months, and it has not been dropped or abused in anyway. The clamp can be installed with the clamp-knob at any of the 4 compass points. My picture shows it perpendicular, but it does NOT have to be configured this way. Sale includes original box, packaging, the literature and allen key. US Sale Only.

Last edited: