The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Contax G2 (black) + Mamiya 645 Pro

film_fan

I am selling a Contax G2. The color is black and the lens is a the Biogon 28mm f/2.8, in black as well (arguably the best 28mm lens for 35mm film). The camera also includes a Contax filter and a Contax strap. The lens is in excellent condition and, upon inspection, I cannot find anything to criticize about it. The camera body is in decent condition-- I would rate it an 8.5/10 in physical condition and a 10/10 for operational condition. No surprises.
This combination is an optical and design phenomenon. It's nearly a perfect camera. $1100 paypal

The second item is a Mamiya 645 Pro.
I am selling the camera kit that includes the following:
-Mamiya 645 Pro body
-Mamiya Sekor-C 80mm f/1.9 lens + lens hood
-Mamiya 120 film back + cap + insert
-Mamiya Prism viewfinder
-Mamiya WG-402 power winder / grip
-Mamiya AF strap + lugs
-Mamiya focus screen A (camera comes with 2 different screens)
*All items are in what KEH would rate as excellent, besides the grip which would be rated BGN (if you are familiar with KEH, then you know that items rated BGN are often not far off from EX).

Price $520, paypal