The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Nikon MH-21 Battery Charger + Two EN-EL4a Batteries + BL-3 for D3/x/s & D2H/x

D&A

SOLD: Nikon MH-21 Battery Charger + Two EN-EL4a Batteries + BL-3 for D3/x/s & D2H/x

Hi All,

***First let me request that if you would like to contact me about the sale of this item to please e-mail me at IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com ,since repsonding to PM's on my tiny cell phone is always difficult and generally causes a delay until I can get back to a regular computer.

Up for sale is my spare Nikon MH-21 Battery Charger along with two original Nikon EN-EL4a batteries. I also have a BL-3 Battery chamber cover for those that use these D3 batteries in a D700 MB-10 Grip (see details on the BL-3 below). The MH-21 charger is Nikon's single battery charger thats ideal for home, office and travel use since it is much more compact than the large duel charger that Nikon supplied with many of their pro DSLR's like the D3, D3s and D4. Thats the very reason most have desired to purchase one. It is a excellent-LN condition with light use since it was only used when traveling and functions perfectly. It comes with it's snap on cover and of course it's AC power cord.

Packaged along with the charger are two original Nikon EN-EL4a batteries. They were my secondary back up batteries and saw very light use and work perfectly. They hold a full charge without issue and were kept in proper conditon at all times. No caps of any kind come with the batteries.

***ADDITION----> As for the "use" ratings of these two batteries indicating use.....from memory and from what I recall, one battery was one star (light) below a new battery's highest rating while the other battery was at the highest rating. Therefore one battery has seen slighly more use than the other, but both were simply back-ups to my normal use batteries...having them just in case.

Total price for the charger and two batteries is $129.00 plus shipping/insurance. (I'll take care of the Paypal fees).

I also have a BL-3 Battery chamber cover which is used with the EN-EL4a batteries when used in an MB10 grip for the D700 camera. I am willing to sell the BL-3 for those that might need one for $19.00 if purchased along with the changer and two batteries. At present I am not selling it seperately.

As reference, I've brought and sold many items here on getdpi and all the other usual forums with perfect success and have been an ebay member for over 13 years with a perfect 1300+ positive record.

***Again if you have any questions, please e-mail me at IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com ,since repsonding to PM's on my tiny cell phone is always difficult. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

re: SOLD: Nikon MH-21 Battery Charger + Two EN-EL4a Batteries + BL-3 for D3/x/s & D2H/x

Hi All,

Just wanted to update this ad. All items have now been sold. Thanks to all who contacted me with interest.

Dave (D&A)