The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fuji Xpro1

johnnygoesdigital

I've had the chance to demo this amazing camera. It is one of the most satisfying cameras I've ever used. Here's what's included...

Fuji XPro1 camera body - (almost new condition) - with all original items, boxes/paperwork, charger (2) batteries, hoods etc.

XF 35mm F1.4 R lens (new condition) with original presentation box etc.

XF 60mm F2.4 R macro lens (new condition) with original presentation box etc.

Also included...Fuji Hand grip/Thumbs up grip, and Think Tank retrospective 5 bag in new condition.

Camera has approximately 2800 clicks.

U.S. confirmed only PayPal and shipping included.

$2600

Last edited:

johnnygoesdigital

Here's some quick pics, excuse the quality, not at studio.

Not pictured is the 60mm macro, and "Thumbs Up " hot shoe grip, will update later with pics.

This is ready to ship...Ins./PayPal/shipping included!

Enclosed pics are a few Fine Art demo pics using this xpro1

Last edited:

johnnygoesdigital

LNIB $2550, as kit,...XPro1 (fuji grip/Thumbs up included)

LNIB...$450 60mm XF macro lens

LNIB...$425 35mm f/1.4 XF lens

Camera/lenses, comes with everything as if purchased new. PayPal/shipping included.

johnnygoesdigital

Price updates on Fuji Xpro1 and lenses...

60mm XF macro LNIB...$430

XPro1 camera LNIB (warranty)...$1580 (includes grip,Thumbs up,extra battery)

Everything is LNIB, gently used, and lovingly cared for. Ships to CONUS only.

Last edited:

johnnygoesdigital

35mm f1.4 no longer available

XPro 1 still available. This is a good price considering the grip, thumbs up,and extra battery

Xf 60mm macro...$430

Last edited:

johnnygoesdigital

Okay $1425 for it all (xpro1, extra battery, fuji grip Thumbs up)...shipped! CONUS.

Very lightly used, with original Fuji warranty, and all original packaging and accessories.

johnnygoesdigital

Okay now just the camera (XPro1), comes with all original items and packaging, original warranty, (purchased May,2012), LNIB. $1375

Fuji grip, Thumbs up, and extra battery are no, longer available.

johnnygoesdigital

I contacted Fuji service to inquire about warranty status if I sold my XPro1. They said new buyer just needs a copy of the original invoice...that's it!

I'll provide a copy of the original invoice. This is a beautiful, gently used camera, that includes a spare battery, and warranty! The shutter count has been revised, and is actually "2270 clicks".

Last edited: