The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: M6, 50 'cron, and 35 'cron ASPH

denrusso

Hey all! Unfortunately I need to clean out some of my inventory, so I'm letting these three items go.

First - Leica M6 classic. This was just CLA'ed by Sherry less than a year ago. I had her upgrade to MP viewfinder and MP style film advance crank. This thing is in great shape with only minimal wear. No bubble issues here. There is one small mark that you should be able to make out in the pic below. I have the original box, display case, and manul too. $1,250. Sherry charged $600 for the above work so it's like buying a pretty good M6 for $600

Second - 35mm Summicron ASPH - made in Germany. See pics below. Lens is in great shape. Comes only with the rear cap, front shade, shade cap, and leather zip case. No box or anything else. $2,350

Third - 50mm Summicron. See pics below. Lens is in good shape, only down side is the body itself - some minor specs of paint missing, that's it. Glass is perfect. Comes with front and rear caps only. $1,250

Prices are net to me. Prefer PayPal!

Thanks!
dr