The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: silver M8u

jlm

Workshop Member
in very good condition, has all boxes, CD, caps, etc. no dings, has a minor scuff on the very bottom of the viewfinder window

comes with two batteries, two battery chargers several IR filters

has the shutter and frames upgrades, about 4,500 actuations

i am keeping my lenses, but do have 5 Leica IR filters, in bundle, or $50 separately
E56 (12mm C/v); E46, two (leica 28mm Cron, 50mm Lux); E49 (Leica 75mm Cron); E39 (fits Cv15)
plus Milich wate adapter with IR filter, in bundle, or $75 separately

$2,600 net for bundle, in NYC

jm

jlm

Workshop Member
Tjhat is the Walter, it rotates freely, so you can keep an astimagtism optic correctly aligned wiith your eye when rotating the camera from landscape to portrait. that is not included in the bundle (it is a custom prescription) it is held on with screws

jlm

Workshop Member
daily bump, esp considering the other M-8's now surfacing, i want to keep this one current

I am original owner, did the frame and shutter upgrade, 4700 clicks, includes a selection of IR filters,two batteries and two chargers plus what came with it new

jlm

Workshop Member
n very good condition, has all boxes, CD, caps, etc. no dings,

comes with two batteries, two battery chargers several IR filters

has the shutter and frames upgrades, about 4,500 actuations

i am keeping my lenses, but do have 5 Leica IR filters, in bundle, or $50 separately
E56 (12mm C/v); E46, two (leica 28mm Cron, 50mm Lux); E49 (Leica 75mm Cron); E39 (fits Cv15)
plus Milich wate adapter with IR filter, in bundle, or $75 separately

$2,500 net for bundle, in NYC

Last edited:

jlm

Workshop Member
I'd like to point out that the IR filters (all leica) are included and you definitely want them for any work in color with the M8