The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Olympus OM-D Silver, Grip, 12-50 Kit, 45mm 1.8, 20mm 1.7, Hexanon 50 w/ adapater

gocchin

Selling my OM-D E-M5 Silver body with Olympus 12-50mm black kit lens. Very lightly used over the last few months. Wish I actually used it more. Screen protector applied since day one.

Would like to sell as a package with the following items included:

Olympus HLD-6 Battery Grip - with original box. I've never used the bottom half of the grip, just the side grip.

Olympus 45mm f1.8 - with original box.

Panasonic 20mm f1.7 - front and back caps, 46mm filter, don't have original box.

Konica Hexanon 50mm f1.7 with AR to M43 adapter - does not have box or lens cap but does have a 55mm filter. Awesome manual focus fun with this legacy lens.

Also included Artists&Artisans soft Red cloth strap which is much better than the stock strap with clips.

I have done a few deals here and have feedback: The GetDPI Photography Forums - Search Results

Amazon has the kit for 1299.00 + 299.00 for the grip + 399.00 for the 45mm and 339.00 for the 20mm. Hexanon and adapter cost about 100.00 and the A&A strap around 70.00 for a total of 2506.00

1700.00 via paypal gift including shipping with tracking and insurance.

I am located in Japan.