The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Portable Storage such as Nexto and Sanho Hyperdrive

A

AnthonyR

Looking for a portable storage device that allows for quick compact flash transfer so as not to load up the laptop.

A

AnthonyR

Thanks for the response. The price would have to be better. http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0006SKK4C/ref=dp_olp_2

The Epsons are very nice looking but I hadn't looked into them because they are generally so expensive. Do you know if the unit is user serviceable ie. if I wanted to put in a 120 GB harddrive, I can do it? Off to do some more research. 40 GB isn't really adequate, but if I can change it out like the others then maybe..

A

AnthonyR

Thanks, but too much money for too little space and too much of a hassle especially for a discontinued product. For that I'd get a Nexto or Sanho Colorspace and do the swap without issue.