The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT: Leica 50mm black paint Summicron for new APO-Summicron

bradhusick

Many people covet the very rare modern Leica 50mm Black Paint Summicron-M with matching black paint slotted lens hood and black paint lens cap (only available with the MP Classic set). I'd like to trade my mint example of this lens (I had it 6-bit coded) for the new Leica 50mm APO-Summicron-M ASPH.

You may think this trade is a good value or not a good value, but I'd appreciate it if your comments in this thread did not go in that direction. If you don't have the APO or you think the value is wrong, please skip right along to other posts.

On the other hand, if you have always wanted the black paint cron, let's talk.

Thank you.

Last edited:
V

Vivek

Brad, Good luck!

Is the AA Summicron 50 available for sale anywhere?

horosu

One question Brad: what is the weight of this lens? I assume it must be close to the "50 Jahre" edition (240 gr?).