The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M9 - Steel grey with rare engraving and accessories

meven

I am selling my Leica M9 steel gray in excellent cosmetic and perfect working condition.

This camera is rather unique due its unusual engraving on the top plate (made at factory on purchase, not retrofitted during servicing) which is only found on M9-P models. It comes with a black dot (original red dot also included) and the horrible Leica leatherette has been replaced with GripTac for better handling.

I am the original owner. Sensor was cleaned by Leica Singapore 3 months ago. Schott Glass screen protector on LCD since day 1.

3 months international warranty left on it and has low shutter count (3120 shutter actuations).

It comes with box, unused Leica strap, one Leica battery, manual, charger, USB cable.

I will also include a "Thumbie" which is similar to the Thumb-up, one soft release and an additional Wotencraft leather strap.

Asking price is US$5,325 (Firm) shipped worldwide (no PayPal fees). Payment by PayPal only. Item is located in Singapore.

I am not very active on this forum but I have excellent feedback on RFF: Member Feedback - Rangefinderforum Photo Equipment Classifieds or ebay "meven22": eBay My World - meven22

Last edited: