The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss ZM 35/2 Biogon Lens in Black - Priced to Move

kdemas

If you're in the market for an incredible 35mm M mount lens in basically "as-new" condition, this is it. I've owned this lens for a few months, bought new, and it's been used maybe 4 times. I'm basically a 50 shooter and it's just not getting used so someone can get a terrific deal.

Glass is pristine, body without marks or flaws. Focus is silky smooth, apertures click into place beautifully. Basically it's a new Biogon that went out for a few test shoots. The imaging from this lens is amazing, on par with my former Leica 35 ASPH. Love the rendering.

Comes with box and caps.

Price: $895 Shipped and Paypal'd in the US. Actual shipping cost charged for International sales.

If you have any questions please let me know!

Kent

**Pardon the little dust on the barrel of the first picture, I was in a hurry. Now gone.