The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss ZM 35/2 and 35/2.8 - reduced prices

dmeckert

I've decided I can't decide which of the ZM 35s to keep...so I'm putting them both up for sale, and whichever sells first goes. I like them equally, both wonderful glass. Both lenses are in excellent+ condition, with very little to distinguish them from new. I've used them only a handful of times. Glass is clean on both ends of both lenses, and there are miniscule marks on the focusing rings where one commonly focuses.

Zeiss ZM Biogon 35/2

Zeiss ZM C-Biogon 35/2.8

Both are plenty sharp, and render beautifully. The 35/2.8 has a slightly stiffer focus feel, but both are perfectly smooth with no slop i can discern. The 2.8 is very small and compact...the 2.0 goes to 2.0 and has a certain charm wide open. Beyond that...both fantastic. All boxes and paperwork are included.

Prices include paypal and CONUS shipping via USPS. Fairly firm. Inquire about interesting trades, but I'm more interested in a sale.

ZM C-Biogon 35/2.8 - $695
ZM Biogon 35/2 - $895

dmeckert

bump.

i've completely lost my mind and decided to buy rock solid old film cameras for my students to use (the ones the school has are bottom rung plastic SLRs from the 90s, and abused for 8 years before i took over - to the point where instead of mounting, lenses just keep spinning. lol). hoping to offset what i've spent so far. lol

dmeckert

ZM 35/2 biogon is sold.

thanks for playing. consider this thread closed. it's passed on. this thread is no more. it has ceased to be. it's expired and gone to meet it's maker. this is a late thread. it's a stiff. bereft of life, it rests in peace. it's pushing up daisies. it's rung down the curtain, and joined the choir invisible. this is an ex-thread.