The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M7 0.72x Silver/Chrome + Extras

kullenpak

After much deliberation and thought, I feel it is time for me to sell my Leica M7 body (serial no. 278xxxx) and the gear that accompanied it. It doesn't have any of the later updates (ie. the MP view/rangefinder, optical DX code reader) but I never have had a problem with it functioning incorrectly. The meter is spot on. Everything works as it should. I got this through a trade for my M8 earlier this year via this forum. I have had the Artisan & Artist leather half case on it since the day I received it. Just the body, no body cap and no boxes (previous owner didn't have them).
I'm asking $2,100 obo for the body.

Next up for sale is a Voigtlander 35mm f/1.4 MC Nokton + LH-6 lens hood + boxes. Only the front lens cap is included, no rear lens cap.
I'm asking $580 obo for the lens + lens hood.

Next, up for sale is an Artisan & Artist leather half case in brown w/ original box.
Asking $90 obo for the half case.

Next, up for sale is a Artisan & Artist Kobe neck strap in brown w/ original box.
Asking $45 obo for the neck strap

If you have further questions, want to see more pictures, PM me. Buyer pays Paypal fees & shipping costs. I'm not interested in any trades. Thank you and have a great day!

-Kullen

D

david3558

Just wanted to say that Kullen is a stand up seller! :thumbs:

I previously did a trade with him (MF gear) and everything went well. Good luck with sale my friend!