The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M Monochrom Monochrome

joecmlin

Not Available
I have got mine... well sort of.
I have received a phone call from my dealer today 8/28/2012 that my order has arrived.
Here it is. USA version. with receipt. not registered of course.

asking for $9950. or make a me a "reasonable" offer.

PayPal only.

moreammo

Can't wait until you can post some pics :)
...of the camera i assume you don't plan to use it since you are selling it before getting it.

bradhusick

Joe, did you order this just to place an ad here, or did your estimation of the camera decrease?

I will offer you $7600.

GDI

I was gonna offer $7450, but Brad has pushed it into territory that is too rich for my blood.

bradhusick

Nobody is price policing by mentioning the fact that Leica warranties don't transfer.

My offer is still good.

Last edited:

LeicaFan

You guys are taking this thread off topic. Some of you should follow your own advice and not comment if you're not legitimately interested in purchasing this camera.

wattsy

Leica worldwide 2 year warranty is respected by Solms, even if the item has been sold on. You just need proof of original purchase.