The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Elmarit-R 180mm f/2.8 with Nikon mount

dtp06

I have an excellent condition Leica Elmarit-R 180mm f/2.8 with Nikon mount for sale. The lens was purchased from Ken Hansen last year an has seen action only a couple of times. The condition is the exact same as when I bought it. I'd say the body is 9.9/10 with only the tiniest mark on the outside edge of the pull out hood and another light mark on the top edge of the hood by the serial number. The glass itself is a 9+/10 with only to faint mark on the rear glass and a small dot on the front, neither of which affect image quality (you have to look extremely closely under the right light to see either of them). There is no hazing or fungus on either side of the glass. Comes with original Leica front cap and genuine Nikon rear cap (no pouch as I did not get one when I purchased it from Ken)

I am selling because its definitely got some weight to it and it just is too heavy for me to use frequently on my D3 for the work I do. Believe me though when I say it produces fantastic images with the smoothest Bokeh on my Nikon.

I will provide pics soon upon some serious interest for this lens.

Price: $850
Shipping: depending on where you're located, we can discuss how the cost of shipping this will be taken care of

This is a great way to own some Leica glass on the "relatively affordable" tip. Thanks for looking!