The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M8- only approx. 5500 Actuations

kdemas

As tough as it is I need to move along my M8. It's in terrific shape and only has ~5500 actuations, very low mileage and it feels like it. It's been solid as a rock, no issues. I absolutely love it for my B&W and the 1/8000th shutter speed lets you shoot wide open in daylight, very nice!

Comes with 2 extra Leica batteries and has the newer and smaller travel charger which displays an 80% quick charge status.

No dents, dings or scratches just some minor "handling" wear to the black chrome. I have discounted the price as the vertical alignment is a hair out, so minor that I haven't had it fixed and it's been that way for a year or so.

I've owned it since new and it comes boxed. I also am throwing in a brand new Aki-Asahi body covering. The current covering is great and has no issues, I just thought the new more heavily pebbled finish might look and feel nice.

Price: 2050 Shipped and Paypal'd to ConUS confirmed addresses. International buyers will pay for actual insured shipping via USPS.

Let me know if you have any questions at all, happy to answer!

(Pics to come later today)

kdemas

Price reduced to $1,995, Shipped and Paypal'd.

Just to remind...this comes with:
- 3 Leica Batteries.
- Updated "80% Indicator" Leica Charger.
- New Aki-Asahi covering which you can install if you like it.

Quick pic from my Flickr account as I was tooling around one day, more to come later. Lens pictured is not included in sale but is available here (GetDPI AD).