The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Biogon 2,8/28 ZM + Planar 2/50 ZM CLA'ed

E

efix

I am selling a Zeiss Biogon 2,8/28 ZM and Zeiss Planar 2/50 ZM, both in silver finish and both recently CLA'ed by Zeiss Oberkochen.

Both lenses are in very good condition. They're both optically immaculate: glass is clean and clear, no dust inside. Both lenses run as smooth as a new one (thanks to the recent CLA), so no wobbling or stiff focus or anything.

The Planar's body shows only minimal wear (i.e. as good as none), while the Biogon's body has some minor marks (see pictures.)

Additionally, the Biogon was 6-bit coded by Wil van Manen in the Netherlands, as a 4th generation Elmarit 28/2.8 (the last version before the ASPH.) This coding worked very well on my M8.

Both lenses come with a service certificate from Zeiss from the recent CLA. In addition, the Planar comes in its original box with all original papers.

I am asking 800 € for the Biogon and 600 € for the Planar. Items are located in Germany, shipping price upon inquiry.