The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Contax T3 w/ case, box, manual.

klhbeetle

For Sale:

Contax T3 with soft case, box and manual. $595 includes shipping within the USA and any Paypal fees.

Considered by many the best compact 35mm film camera ever made.

Camera has very light signs of use, photos are representative of condition. A few "bright marks" on base that show up when looking at an angle. Clean glass front and back. Leather soft case is worn, but functional.

Functions flawlessly, I've put a couple dozen rolls through it in the last couple years, previous owner purchased it new and never used it.

I have 100% positive feedback on the 'Bay under my same username "klhbeetle." I'll offer a 7-day guarantee on everything I sell. Contact me within 7 days of delivery for a refund, buyer pays return shipping. Thanks!

faneuil

i adored that camera when I had it years ago.
prob the best film luxury compact ever made.
just a brick of lovely.
sigh
eric

klhbeetle

I'm open to trades for M-mount lenses with money on my end as needed. Interested in any 50mm or 35mm focal length Leica or Zeiss ZM glass. Also looking for an M6 or M7 body in EX+ condition.

mathomas

Looks super-nice. If I wasn't trying to offload gear at this point, I'd be all over it.

I'm from Denver, too, BTW.

klhbeetle

Just got an M7 and need a lens to create an image, prefer to trade for latter version 35mm focal length Leica or Zeiss ZM. Thanks!