The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M8.2, 28 Elmarit III, 50 Summicron IV, 90 Summicron Pre-ASPH

Cross-post from FM because I think there might be a bit more interest here.

More pics here: FS: Leica M8.2, 28 Elmarit III,50 Summicron IV,90 Summicron Pre-ASPH - FM Forums

Leica stuff for sale -- US only. Prices are net to me. Would consider trade for OM-D E-M5 or XPro1 system. Also a M9 if you are so inclined.

Payment method: PayPal (Buyer pays fees) or USPS money order/certified check from members who have good feedback/refs.

Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Buyer pays insured fedex shipping. US Only.

Trying to condense this gear a bit and pick up a M9 and 50 Summilux ASPH or Micro 4/3s system.

FOR SALE:
1) Leica M8.2 $2600, BGN Condition cosmetically, EX Mechanically, 19k clicks, recent CLA and rangefinder adjustment, will provide receipt, I am the 2nd owner.
2) Leica 28mm Elmarit III (e49) -- $1200 EX Condition
3) Leica 50mm Summicron IV (tab focus) -- $1400 EX Condition
4) Leica 90mm Summicron Pre-ASPH (slide out hood) -- $1500 EX Condition

The three Leica lenses come with Leica UV/IR filters. No front caps on the 28, and 50. 90mm has a front cap. All have rear caps and hoods.

KEH Excellent condition: "Excellent" 80-89% of original condition. Shows moderate wear for the age of the item. May have small dents and/or dings and slight finish wear. Glass may have slight marks, anomalies and/or blemishes that will not affect picture quality.*

PICS: