The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss Ikon ZM - $980 / Voigtlander 28mm 1.9 - $380

RangerFinder

It's a great camera that I'm sure we're all familiar with but as I'm more comfortable with my Nikon system I'm going to sell this to purchase some Nikon glass.

BODY SOLD***

It is the limited edition silver Ikon in great condition with all boxes and papers, including unfilled warranty card. I've run maybe 12 rolls through it.

BODY SOLD***

I bought the 28mm 1.9 Voigtlander lens from user Cindy Flood and it comes with it's adapter and box as well. It is a wonderful performer and is great for handheld low light shots. It is in excellent condition with the exception of 3 pinpoint spots in the coating of the rear element that have not had any effect on the pictures. If Cindy hadn't told me about it before she sold it to me I never would have known.

$380 net to me for the lens. You can't tell me that's not a great deal. I will ship international but it will cost a little more.

I have bought and sold on here and bought on the Rangefinder Forum and APUG. I also have numerous references throughout many other forums for buying and selling high end guitar gear, a list of which can be found here:

Good Deals

Last edited: