The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 35/2 'Cron Pre-ASPH 9/10 and 75mm 'Rit 9.9/10

For sale and priced to move the following two Leica M-mount lenses:

35mm Summicron Pre-ASPH (Type IV)

S/N 3579XXX, made in Germany. Not coded. Flawless optics and mechanics, a little wear on the barrel. 9/10 condition, all cosmetic. Comes with a black Leica UVa filter (not pictured), correct factory shade (#12524) and front and rear caps. At f/8, this lens easily outresolved my M9, it is that good. Asking $1825, plus shipping at cost. Pay Pal OK, but you can deduct $30 if you pay with personal or bank cashier's check (US buyers only).

75mm Summarit with correct factory shade, MINT

S/N 4053XXX, 6-bit coded. Flawless through and through, comes with complete packaging and paperwork, factory shade and cap (#12460) and lens pouch. There is no ring for the lens front when using the lens without a shade, but why would you do that anyway? This is a super sharp lens, just a hair behind the 'cron wide open and with outstanding handling. Asking just $1525, plus shipping at cost. Pay Pal OK; deduct $25 for payment by personal or bank cashier's check (US buyers only).

Please note, I am traveling this week, and will return on Thursday, Sept 6. At these prices though, I suggest you not wait long, they'll be gone. Thanks for your interest.

:salute:

xtianyves

It's slow going for sales right now. Lots of lookers and hardly any buyers. I'm sure our other fellow sellers can attest to experiencing the same thing.

Your gear looks great and it probably wouldn't hurt to talk about your references though.

GLWS! I'd buy myself if I didn't already have a 35mm and shoot tele!

Good idea. My former handle on this site was "Lux" and I just changed to my normal "samuelphoto" to be consistent with my handles on ePay and RFF. In fact, both lenses are up for auction right now. If you check my ePay references, you'll see over 1000 transactions with perfect 100% positive feedback as well as some recent high end equipment sales. I recently sold an M4 and a M6 through RFF (I think), either way those references are available.

Make me an reasonable offer and I will consider it, but I'm not so desperate as to give these away!