The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Lenses For Sale

franco

Hi,

I am selling 3 Leica lenses; all priced to sell quickly. Paypal gift option is welcomed or pay 3%, and free shipping is included (CONUS).

1.) Leica 35mm f2 Summicron-m version 4 (Bokeh King) made in Canada. Serial #2975282. I am the original owner of this classic lens and it has been well taken care of with a uv filter fitted on it since I purchased it new in 1986. 6-bit factory coded at Leica USA NJ.
Optics are pristine with some expected dust particles. Barrel and hood show minimal wear for the age of the lens. Aperture clicks are firm and tight and the focus ring has a bit of play but has no affect on focusing or image quality.
Lens is free of fungus, haze and separation. I have priced the lens accordingly. Lens includes original box, front and rear caps with original hood. A real deal at $1,450.00. SOLD!!

2.)Leica 40mm f2 Summicron-c made in Germany. This is a beautiful example of this sharp devil of a lens. Optics are clean with no issues. The lens brings up 35mm frame lines and not 50mm. I am including a made for step ring to be used with a popular E39 filter and also including a lens hood, hood cap and rear cap. Selling for $675.00 Will also include a 40mm Voigtlander Viewfinder.

3.) Leica 35mm f3.5 Summaron LTM lens with satin finished cap, A-36 SL filter and rear cap. Also included is 35mm M-adaptor. A real beauty. $525.00

Please PM me with any further questions you may have.

Franco

Last edited:

franco

PRICE DROP:

1.) Leica 40mm f2 Summicron-c with filter adaptor, hood, caps and Voigtlander 40mm viewfinder. $625.00.

2. Leica 35mm f3.5 Summaron LTM (Screw Mount) with A-36 SL filter, caps and 35mm M-adaptor. $475.00

A great opportunity to purchase quality Leica optics at true bargain prices!

Thanks,
Frank

Last edited:

franco

I need to move both lenses:

1. Leica 40mm f2 Summicron-c $550.00 SOLD!!

2. Leica 35mm Summaron SM $395.00 Still Available

Last edited:

franco

Leica 35mm f3.5 Summaron ltm is withdrawn from sale. Almost let this one get away. Sale is now closed.

Thank you,

Frank