The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[FS Feeler] Hexar RF body, 28mm, 50mm, 90mm, more

akptc

This is just to see if there is any interest in the Hexar RF gear these days. If there is, I will research and post prices and pics. If you are interested in an item, please shoot me a PM, this would get me to post pics much quicker :)

The gear:

(1) Hexar RF body, minty, no signs of use that I can tell, 10/10

(2) 50/2 kit lens, both caps, 9/10, glass perfect, a couple of pin prick paint loss spots; I think there is a pouch that came with it in the kit box

(3) Kit flash with pouch, both caps, 9.5/10

(4) Kit box (the one with red velvet, v. nice inside, shelf wear outside, overall 7.5/10; with some original paperwork I think (will have a look-see soon)

(5) 28/2.8 with screw-in hood, both caps, glass perfect, otherwise super nice, 9.8/10

(6) 90/2.8 with caps, glass perfect, body 8/10 but still gorgeous :)

(7) Mr. Zhou leather half-case for the Hexar RF body, very pretty, dark brown - matches the body color just right, perfect fit, even smells good

akptc

All prices are net.

Hexar RF body with box and strap $600

Zhou Leather Case for the Hexar RF $50

Hexanon 50/2 with caps and pouch $500

Hexanon 28/2.8 with caps and vented hood $700

[SOLD] Hexanon 902.8 with caps and box $450 [SOLD]

HX-18W Flash $30

Last edited:

akptc

All PMs replied.

Some additional info:

The SN of the body is 14483xx.
There are no issues with it at all, zero.
The leather case is new.
The 90/2.8 has slight pain loss on the barrel, otherwise it is perfect in operation and in handling; the glass is clean, aperture blades are dry and look new, the focus is smooth, and clicks are well pronounced.

akptc

[SOLD] Hexar RF body with box and strap [SOLD]
[SOLD] Zhou Leather Case for the Hexar RF [SOLD]
[SOLD] Hexanon 90/2.8 with caps and box [SOLD]
[SOLD] HX-18W Flash [SOLD]

Available:
Hexanon 50/2 with caps and pouch $500
Hexanon 28/2.8 with caps and vented hood $700