The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M9 - Steel Grey, Luigi Premium, Like New, <3000 Clicks

GDI

Beautiful Steel Grey (indisputably the best M color!) - $5200 to me, or make an Offer. No trades except for black MP.

I bought this in 2010 new and it is in practically perfect condition. I immediately put an LCD protector on it (visible in the pictures; it is held on with some gaffer tape and when removed will reveal a pristine LCD). I also put it immediately into a Luigi half case I had used with my M8, the case threads had worn the finish on my black M8 so I covered these threads with some super soft chamois leather, and protected the body with some screen protector as well.

I can see a very small rub mark or black smudge on the base plate at one corner - it may come off, but I didn't try. Other than that and some surface dust, it looks as new, and it should, it only has about 2500 or so shots taken ( if anyone knows how to check the shutter count accurately I will do it, but my estimate is based on my have 2039 shots from the camera in my Lightroom Library - I rounded up generously to 2500 to account for the occasional deleted shot). This is an EXTREMELY LOW shutter count, I doubt you'll ever find one with so little use that is not new!

It includes 2 original Leica batteries, all the original accessories, paperwork, and packaging, and the used Premium Luigi Half Case with Grip in "Rally" finish. It has never had a single problem.

Pictures - Note, the lens and Luigi Strap is not included (the Luigi case is included)...

GDI

Price drop - $4950 shipped in the US, net to me. It is doubtful that it will get better than this.