The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS:LNIB Olympus 45mm f/1.8 w/ Warranty

brianb032

Selling an Olympus 45mm LNIB for $329 shipped in the CONUS. Comes with the lens (untouched), warranty card, original box, and manual.

I just purchased it recently so it's covered by the original manufacturer warranty which lasts from now until next year, and also a Visa Signature warranty that runs through August 2014. I can take care of all the warranty stuff should anything happen. (It doesn't cover abuse of course.)

Please PM me if you have any questions about the item.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
We are getting real tired saying this, but warranties are described by the original manufacturer's terms and they MAY or MAY NOT be transferrable.
It may be nice that the OP is willing to help out should there be a problem but depending on the specific terms, that goodwill is all you may have to rely on.

-bob

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
BNIB is not permitted unless the item is in the Commercial section. Please read the rules before posting. Please change your ad or it will be deleted.