The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon D200 w/ 17-55 Nikkor 2.8G lens

sixb

I've had this for a while and haven't been using it. Great setup and would be a great backup or primary camera for anyone looking to get into DX format. Nice IQ.

Good used condition overall with scratches here and there (see attached pics). Optics are perfect as far as I can tell. I'll through in the Domke gripper strap as well (my favorite). I believe I have the boxes in storage and might be able to track them down. Otherwise I'll sell without. Lens has lens sock and it's original monster shade. Also comes with battery charger. I'm the original owner of both the lens and the body and have never had any issues.

I'm thinking $1200 obo. Lens alone frequently goes for around 1k. Let me know if anyone's interested.

Local sale in NYC is ideal but can ship if need be. (listed locally as well)
payment via paypal gift/buyer pays fees or cash.

Thanks for looking!

Chris McClelland