The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Rolleis for sale, Rolleis for sale... And an OM-1

gallery7

Rolleiflex Tele type 1

Camera has been a shelf queen and as a result it is in outstanding condition. Easily a 9.5 out of 10. As a result of it's shelf queen past it WILL need a CLA if you want to shoot it. Glass is clean as a whistle and coating unblemished. No fungus. It currently suffers the dried lubricant, spongy shutter issue. Repeat, it will need a CLA if you want to shoot it.

Comes with the rare and tres expensive Rolleinar 0,35. Flawless shape. A very good condition, original tele case and strap. Rollei red, Rollei medium red and rolleisoft O... All with leather pouches.

Taking into account the need for a CLA to get up and running AND the value of the 'accesories' I would like $2600.

Rolleiflex 2.8D Planar

I have been shooting with this camera and it has been recently overhauled (2010). Like new overall cosmetic condition with the only flaw being some cleaning marks on coating of taking lens. Was going to have it re-coated but I have the Rollei hood and frankly I never noticed any flare issues. Standard Rollei grid screen.

Comes with a very good condition case with attached strap and Rollei bay III hood.

Fully functional and ready to roll.

$800

Black OM-1 with zuiko 35mm f2.8

Camera shows some braising but otherwise great shape. No fungus. Meter works and comes with battery installed. Body cap is a zuiko 35mm f2.8 in good shape.

$100

These cameras are in Canada (my house), just outside of Toronto. If you are in the hood, pick up is an option.

I do not accept nor use PayPal anymore. In Canada you have EMT, bank draft or postal money order.

In US, certified cheque or postal money order. If you have other options I will hear them out but no promises.

These are 30-50 year old cameras. The option to return if you feel they are misrepresented is of course in place BUT if your looking for cryogenically frozen time capsules, I suggest you look elsewhere.

Please ask any and all questions in advance. I will not send the Rolleis undervalued or un-insured anywhere. Please factor this into your decision.

Buyer pays shipping.

Please feel free to email me at infoATjohndenskyDOTcom
I do not walk around with an iphone strapped to my head so please be patient, I will get back to you.

The only trade I am interested in is a fuji GF670 thanx.

gallery7

an offer on the tele...

contact whoever you would send it to for a full CLA, include shipping there and back and i will subtract that from the asking price.

cheers