The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[FS Feeler] Mamiya DM22 back (Leaf Aptus-II 5)

Aryan Aqajani

I am planning to upgrade to P45+ very soon if I can get my finance sorted out! That is why this is just to see if there is anyone interested in purchasing my current back with only 2220 shots made on it so far! It is in a mint +++ cosmetic and working condition. I purchased it almost a year ago as a DM22 kit from B&H. So, there is case for the back, just the back and all included accessories.

The only reason I am selling this great back is solely P45+ long exposure capability! I am not sure about pricing at this stage however, asking around US $5800! Will upload some photos later on.

The back is located in Melbourne, Australia however, I am happy to ship it to the U.S., Canada and U.K. The purchaser has to pay any shipping fee or import tax!

Aryan Aqajani

Priced reduced further! Asking $5500 + shipping fee + PayPal fee!

I can lower down the price if you agree to pay via bank transfer to avoid PayPal fee.