The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad H3D-22

tiagocarneiro

For sale i have an excellent Hasselblad H3D with a 22Mb digital back and a 80mm HC lens. The camera was purchased in July at Hasselblad's Portugal official importer, and is fully reviewed + firmware upgraded (lens, back, viewfinder). Along with the camera, lens, viewfinder and back, you will get an original Hasselblad 4xAA battery grip, an original Hasselblad rechargeable 7.2v grip (along with the respective Hasselblad charger).
Lens has 2182 shots and body has 26779 shots (as seen in the pic).
Everything works flawless and i'm only selling it because i finally get the "one and only" Leica S2 !
I think that all pics describes the real condition, but if you have any questions feel free to ask (the back still has the plastic cover !)

I'm looking for €7.000 and i'll ship worldwide.