The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon 5d MKII, Canon 40mm 2.8 EF, Canon 28mm 3.5 LTM, Voigtlander 35mm 2.5 etc.

JSRockit

US Only! E-mail = [email protected]

Canon 5d Mark II in excellent condition with original box, cables, battery, charger, manuals, discs (not pictured), strap, etc. $1600 shipped

Canon 40mm f/2.8 EF Mount AF lens in MINT condition with original box and caps. $160 shipped

Voigtlander 35mm f/2.5 Color Skopar PII M mount lens in excellent condition with original box and caps. Recently purchased and am only selling because I got a great deal on a Summaron 2.8 - $335 shipped

Canon 28mm f/3.5 Serenar LTM/M39 lens in Very Very Good condition with a Canon front cap and a generic (?) back cap. I hesitate to say excellent only because it's 60 years old. The glass is clean and I cannot see anything wrong with it. Perhaps some truly tiny marks but nothing major at all. Focus is smooth and the aperture ring clicks right. A great user and is lower contrast than modern lenses. $325 shipped

Chinese / Generic 34mm UV/IR Cut Filter - Brand New. I bought this to use with a M8 and the aforementioned canon lens. Never took it out of its case. $20 shipped

Note: The only trade I'm interested in is for a Voigtlander 28mm f/3.5 LTM lens.