The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Sale: Noctilux E60, 50mm Summicron, 21mm Elmarit, Leica M8

Sebben

Hello, thanks for looking. I am putting up for sale the following items, shipping is world wide, however, you can also pick the items up if you are in the San Francisco Bay area.

1. Leica M8, 2x Battery, Charger, small box, and service certificate.
Functions perfectly.
$1850

2. Leica 21mm Elmarit, orginal box, hood and caps, service certificate, 6bit coded. Some paint loss, glass is clean.
$1400

3. Leica 50mm Summicron, I have the original box, but not with me, 6bit coded. Some paint loss, glass is clean and also comes with service certificate.
$1500

4. Leica 50mm Noctilux F1, comes with leather pouch, 6bit coded, glass is clean and it is almost new condition. Very late serial number.
$5999

I am happy to meet you on skype to show you the lens and answer any questions you may have. I also have UV/IR filters available for all lenses.

Last edited:

Sebben

Driving to LA, will be there over the weekend, an be viewed there if you wish. Everything still available at this stage.