The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica R and M mount lenses - APO 280/4 APO 90/2 ASPH etc

DanielT74

I will be putting up more Leica R, Leica M, rare C-mount and other lenses for sale as I have to streamline my gear. I have 40 all positive feedback on Pentax Forum PentaxForums.com - Feedback System - DanielT74 feel free to contact me through PF if you want.

Leica APO-Telyt 280mm f4 - $4100

Undoubtedly the best lens in this range ever made. In pristine condition, with both caps, ND filter, leather case, box and even the original warranty card.

A local sale would be easier of course but I can ship overseas at cost. European members - I would be prepared to send it from Switzerland or France in December when I will be there, but would be a deposit to hold it until then.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Leica APO-Summicron 90mm ASPH - $3500

I guess you must've heard this lens described as the best lens built for 35mm system ever. I won't say more, except that this lens is astounding.

This copy is well used, but still in very good condition. There is some paint loss. It comes with Leica UV/IR filter which has always protected the glass, so both front and rear glasses are pristine. Focusing is smooth. Aperture click nicely at each stop but can be turned a little past f/2 and is probably a touch looser feeling than when new. A fantastic lens which would satisfy a fastidious user but not a collector obviously.

DanielT74

Edit: I met up with a Leica shooter and after looking at the Summicron he didn't think the aperture is loose. So maybe I was being too fussy.