The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M2 KS-15(4), M3 113xxxx, and Klasse original

ark8012

M2 KS-15(4) - Excellent ++ condition.

This is a collector's or premium user's camera. "L" seal intact. Mr. Gus Lazzari fully checked this M2, and just returned. Fully functional. Very smooth movement. All original vulcanite. See pictures for the condition. You will not see the M2 KS-15(4) in this condition never again. $2500 OBO

M3 - Excellent condition.

Fully Functional camera. Film tested, but not machine tested. All of my image came out good. See pictures for cosmetic condition. There are a few dust inside of viewfinder, but still bright and aligned well. Vulcanite is good, but some of vulcanite is detaching on the back door (still there). $1100 OBO

Klasse Original - Very good user condition

It is a great P&S camera. I love this camera, but thinking to try more high end P&S camera now. $225 OBO.

Leica 4X Reading Loupe - As new condition

$50 firm.

==================================================

All prices are net to me. I can ship internationally.

I will consider reasonable offers. Also, I will entertain a trade deal if buyer is in CONUS.

I am currently interested in..

Contax T3 or Minolta TC-1

Other Leica gears always... :D

Last edited:

ark8012

Thank you kosta_dm.

It is very sad to let them go, especially for my M2 KS-15(4). I don't think I can see this beauty again in my life.. :)