The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sinar 54H FO (22 Mpx tethered digital back with multi-shot mode)

evscherba

Hi!

I have a Sinar 54H Fiber Optic multishot digital back in excellent condition that I would like to sale. The back comes with the adapter plate for a Mamiya 645AFD camera with cover and various cables (for the master/slave mode).

Asking price is $1800 paypalled and shipped worldwide via EMS. I can send any pics on request. Please feel free to contact with me if you have any questions. I have 100% positive feedback on FredMiranda's Buy & Sell forum and eBay (evscherba).

Best Regards,
Evgeny Shcherba

EH21

I'm interested potentially. Can you tell me what's needed to connect it to a Mac Pro desktop computer?

evscherba

Thanks for the interest. You will need a dual port fiber interface card and CaptureShop software that you can download for free from Sinar.