The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Arca Swiss Cube

Audii-Dudii

Yes, I suspect I will eventually regret doing this (because these don't turn up for sale very often should I eventually change my mind), but I've decided to sell my Cube because I actually prefer using my Manfrotto 410 geared head and now that I've bought Hejnar's adapter, it will accept Arca-Swiss style mounting plates.

I purchased this Cube used from Rod Klukas' wife nearly two years ago (as most will know, he's the US Arca-Swiss rep/distributor) and while it's in very good cosmetic condition, as will be the case for any product that has been used in the field, it does have a few minor scuffs and nicks here and there. Mechanically, it's in perfect condition (Full disclosure: I originally thought the gears were a bit stiff to turn as compared to the other two Cubes I've tried over the years, but Rod checked it out and pronounced it to be within spec.)

$1075 shipped in CONUS, with payment via PayPal. I do have the OEM leather carrying case for it (which I've never used), but don't have the original box ... sorry! (For now, please spare me any offers; if it hasn't sold within a week at this price, then I'll consider them ... thanks!)