The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: (US) Phase One 645DF with P40+ and P1 80mm D lens.

johnnykurtz

I am selling my P1 kit as I am moving toward another system. The kit is in excellent condition, 9+. It comes with the P1 case and everything it does when purchased new. Only the battery charger shows wear as the cover for it got dented somehow, but does not effect charging at all.

Kit includes:

P1 645DF
P1 p40+ 8550 actuations
Four Batteries
Charger
Sensor Cleaning Kit
Software and Manual on P1 Flash Drive
Cables
P1 Case with foam cutouts for this kit.
P1 80MM f/2.8 Digital Lens. Very, very sharp!
RRS Plate for the 645DF
Extra Focusing Screen with install kit.

Price is 15K, shipped with normal PayPal. I am open to discuss breaking the kit up as well as trades and offers.

I also have a few Mamiya regular lenses in 9+ condition, only a minor scuffs if anything (35mm, 210mm, 150mm, 55mm), all with boxes except the 35mm. They are all sharp. I also have all three Mamiya extension tubes in 9+ condition. These are not included in the 15k price, but I may be persuaded to add one or two.

Due to the value of this kit, I am only selling to Lower 48 States and to members with great feedback. I have purchased here on Getdpi.com, but here is a link to my FB on FM as well. I am moving to the H brand.

Please ask questions via PM, this is faster for me.

Kind Regards,
Johnny

Last edited:

johnnykurtz

FS: (US) Phase One 645DF P40+ Kit with 5 lenses !3k for the lot

I am breaking up the pricing so each component can be purchased separately. I am also adding four lenses to this listing.

All prices are paid with regular PayPal and shipped. I will pay shipping and PayPal fees. Hawaii and Alaska buyers will incur a slight shipping charge.

Please ask question and make offer. Lowballing will be politely ignored.

I will sell the lot for 13K

The price for the P40+ DB is $8000 and comes with all the packaging and accessories when purchased new.

I have a pending buyer for the 645DF body with RRS L-Bracket. I will update as things move along.

The attached Phase One 80mm f/2.8 lens above is $900. It is very sharp as many know.

Mamiya 210mm F/4. Purchased new from B&H 14 months ago.
Price $700

Mamiya 55mm f/2.8 Purchased new from KEH 14 months ago.
Price $500

Mamiya 150mm Purchased used 14 months ago.
Price $375

Mamiya 35mm f3.5 Purchased as DEMO from B&H 14 Months ago.
Price $1000

Mamiya Extension Tubes
Price $275 for all three

Last edited:

johnnykurtz

Any offers before this goes to eBay? I am an easy guy with a great reputation on FM and eBay.

Please don't make me use eBay.

Last edited:

johnnykurtz

Sunday bump. Will ship to the EU now. Buyer responsible for shipping and import duties. I can be paid in € into my EU PayPal account.

johnnykurtz

And moved to eBay. How sad. If anybody has a really nice Canon 1D X or Nikon D3x kit with a couple special lenses, maybe we can work a trade.

eBay Link

Last edited:

johnnykurtz

Camera sold.

All lenses for sale except P1 80mm.

I am willing to trade for a Elinchrom Quadra pack with ring flash or two heads, or ring flash for Ranger RX/AS.

johnnykurtz

:clap:Re: FS: (US) Phase One 645DF with P40+ and P1 80mm D lens.

645Df body and plate - Sold
P40+ - Sold
P1 80mm - Sold
Extension Tubes - Sold
Mamiya 150mm - Sold