The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS AUS Gitzo GT3541LS + RRS BH-55

Tohara

Up for sale is arguably the best tripod combination that money can buy.
Included is the Gitzo GT3451LS 6x Carbon tripod.
Perfect condition with no marks or scratches. The tripod is rated to support 18kgs.
With my gripped 5d on the tripod fully extended it is the perfect height for me, i am 6’2. The tripod twist locking system is unreal and it is so quick to assemble and adjust. This tripod feels as though it is bomb proof. It folds to just 55cm in length (not including head) comes with a carry case (valued at $180), original box and lifetime warranty.
The head is a Really Right Stuff BH-55 with quick release plate. Once again arguable the greatest ball head available on the market. It is unbelievably smooth and easy to use. Comes with a soft case and box. Used in conjunction with the RRS plates which are readily available.
You WILL NOT find a better set up than this, it will last a lifetime.
Price is negotiable, i am looking to move this quickly.
Price is $1000 for both
Postage will cost $40 in AUS.