The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

(CAN) FS: Contax G28 G45 Leica M50/2V4 M35/2V4 M35/2.8 M28/2.8A

srtiwari

BTW, the Summaron cannot be used on a regular M body without the goggles, as it will not focus correctly. On a NEX, Olympus or Panasonic micro 4/3rds body it can be used as the focusing is by EVF or LCD screen.

alahome

Thanks for the detail info!:chug:
BTW, the Summaron cannot be used on a regular M body without the goggles, as it will not focus correctly. On a NEX, Olympus or Panasonic micro 4/3rds body it can be used as the focusing is by EVF or LCD screen.

alahome

My bad, forgot to declare last time.

The price($2000) for Leica M35/2 bokeh king is the price without hood. :(

alahome

Took some photos again. I think I might be just a little too conservative last time for the condition of my Leica Summicron 35mm f2.0 IV pre-asph (aka "king of bokeh"). It should be 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear.

Last edited: