The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Sale - M6 .85, 75mm 'Lux, 35mm 'Cron ASPH, and 35mm Nokton f/1.2 II

dubes

New babies (yes, plural!) are on the way, so I need to raise funds. Painful but necessary. All prices include shipping in the CONUS. Please add 3% for Paypal. U.S. buyers preferred.

(1) Leica M6 Classic with the 0.85 viewfinder. The viewfinder optics were replaced by Sherry Krauter for better flare resistance (sometimes referred to as the ‘MP viewfinder modification’), and she also cleaned and calibrated the body at the same time (about 18 months ago). Body is clean with only a few marks. There is a dent on the corner of the baseplate near the locking lever, which I tried to show in the pictures, but this has no effect on functionality (i.e. the baseplate still fits perfectly). Comes with body cap, original strap, and RRS quick-release plate. $1,000 shipped in CONUS. Please add 3% for Paypal.

(2) Leica 75mm Summilux, Made in Germany and 6-bit coded by Leica NJ with front and rear caps. This is one of Leica’s gems, and I truly hate to part with it since I know I’ll never get again get to use one. There are some scratches on the hood and some paint loss on the focus and aperture rings, but what counts is that the glass is clean and clear, focus is smooth, and the aperture works perfectly. Focus is spot on with my M9. $3,800 shipped in CONUS. Please add 3% for Paypal.

(3) Leica 35mm Summicron-M ASPH, 6-bit coded by Leica NJ with box (not pictured), lens hood, and caps. This was my first Leica lens, and it hooked me. Small, sharp, great color. Other than a tiny chip in the paint near the ‘Made in Germany’ marking (shown in the photos), this lens looks and operates like new. Focus is spot on with my M9. $2,600 shipped in CONUS. Please add 3% for Paypal.

(4) Voigtlander Nokton 35mm f/1.2 II with box, caps and hood (sold separately for $109). This is a great lens, especially for the price. Glass is clean and clear, focus is smooth, aperture ring clicks precisely. There is some paint loss on the focus ring from use and some sharpie marks on the mount where I tried (unsuccessfully) to hand-code it for use on an M9. Focus is spot on with my M9. $1,050 shipped in CONUS. Please add 3% for Paypal.

Thanks for looking!

dubes

Re: Leica Sale - M6 .85, 75mm 'Lux, 35mm 'Cron ASPH, and 35mm Nockton f/1.2 II

Pictures of the M6:

Last edited:

dubes

Pictures of the 75mm Summilux:

dubes

Pictures of the 35mm Summicron ASPH:

dubes

Pictures of the 35mm Nokton f/1.2 II:

dubes

I didn't take new pictures, but I cleaned the marker off the lens mount of the Nokton so it's clean silver.

dubes

After wading through this thread with all of the pictures, I've decided I'm going to let it die and start a new one just for the 35mm Summicron ASPH. For the purposes of this thread, please consider the 35mm Summicron ASPH withdrawn.

Thanks

Last edited: