The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 45mm f/1.8 Lens

soboyle

I'm selling my 1 month old Olympus 45 1.8. A superb lens, but it's not getting any use since getting the surprisingly good Panasonic 14-45. The Olympus 45 is better than the Panny, but I tend to be lazy about swapping lenses when shooting with the OM-D.
In fact I'm thinking of letting go my whole M4/3 kit (OM-D, Pan 20 1.7, and Pan 14-28), but still thinking on it. Most of my shooting is landscape where I need as much detail as possible. Love the handling (mostly) of the OM-D, but I think my limited resources are better invested in a larger sensor.
At any rate, the Olympus 45 comes with a silver B&W MRC UV filter ($38).
Price is $365 including the UV filter, including shipping in cont US. Comes in original box with remaining warranty. That's a $72 savings for what is essentially a new lens and filter. Contact oboylephoto at gmail dot com
If anyone is interested in the OM-D kit let me know.