The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Rare Komura 152mm f3.5 with Copal No1 shutter

A

Alpenhause

Here is a rarity, I looked all over the internet one day for a picture of one of these lenses and only found the Komura original specs listing.

The 152mm f3.5 Komura lens on offer is in near mint condition with almost no signs of use, perfect glass and shutter.

This lens will work in a Polaroid 110B/900 4x5 conversion on a 900 body, rangefinder can be re-calibrated to suit this lens with about a 4 foot min focus distance. This is a routine conversion service I offer, 10 years of experience in Polaroid 110B/900 4x5 conversions.

Why would this lens need to go into a 900? the 110B just does not have enough room under its hood for this large lens, remember, we are fitting a Pinto with a 429 cubic inch big block V8 and trying to close the hood here, (LOL!)

I am seriously considering building a 900 4x5 with this lens as it would be an excellent candidate for hand held 4x5 photography, Mega Bokeh! there is a bit of an inconvenience in that being mounted on a Polaroid 900 one will need to unscrew its really large front element out of the shutter and stash it safely away before you could fold up the camera. so I decided to leave the decision of which camera this lens is destined for up to you film camera enthusiests out there. Don't forget, you always have that option of mounting the lens on other cameras in your collection, this lens can be pulled out of the 900 4x5 anytime and the focus/rangefinder calibration will not be altered.

$500.00 plus $20 shipping for USA, foreign is more

Payment by means of Check or Money Order preferred, direct bank deposit, Western Union

Credit card use is at my sole discretion, approval of credit card use is at my sole discretion, if approved shipping address and billing address must match, shipping cost will be higher for credit card transactions

I do not use PayPal so don't ask, I may use Google Checkout but only for U.S.A and Canada residents, No foreign credit card transactions.

Please, No Lookey Loos, Tire Kickers or other Jack-Offs, If you are one of those unfortunate people that find conflicts and problems with every deal or transaction you encounter please look elsewhere.

I am here to conduct good honest business and only want to do business with like minded buyers. It is sad that these statements even have to be here but in the past I have had ALL of the above happen repeatedly.

EH21

Steven,
I'm interested to have this to go with my 90mm superwide 110b that you made me. I'll send you an e-mail.
Eric

A

Alpenhause

The lens is SOLD!

Thank You People, I really like this forum and look forward to more activites.

For you honest folks please don't take offense to what is said about Lookey Loos etc, just letting the trouble makers and scammers know ahead of time that they will lose and to ply their trade elsewhere.