The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon 55/1.2, F3, Pentax LX, Takumar 50/1.4, M42 bellows, misc film gear

Albino_BlacMan

Looking to sell some stuff that doesn’t get enough (or in some cases any) use. I have positive feedback on Fourthirdsphoto, FredMiranda and GetDPI as Albino_BlacMan and on ebay as ctp046.

All prices include shipping unless otherwise noted. Paypal gift or add 3% for normal paypal. All prices are negotiable and I'm happy to do package deal. If any of my prices are way out of line feel free to fire me a PM.

Nikon 55/1.2 - $400 – Lens is in excellent condition. When I purchased it, it has a lot of internal dust so I sent to Essex for a cleaning. Now it’s like new. Focus is smooth and aperture is snappy. Glass is pristine. Obviously no fungus or haze. Comes with front and rear caps plus an old Nikon 52mm filter.

Pentax LX - $315 – The camera was recovered in Aki Asahi’s Navy Blue Crinkled Emboss. The body is in user condition. You could say it has a lot of “character” or else that is shows brassing. However, it was recently CLA’d by Pentax God Eric Hendrickson so it works fantastically. Comes with strap lugs (cost me $25) and a 50 inch Gordy Strap with blue wrap. I can knock off a few bucks if you don’t want the strap. Vericolor II included upon request.

Nikon F3 with Motordrive (MD-4) - $225 OBO – The camera was recovered in Cameraleather Restoration Black Leather. The rubber grip was replaced with leather which I think makes it look much cleaner and might even provide better grip than the rubber piece that used to be there. Meter is accurate and all shutter speeds appear to be correct. MD-4 works like it is supposed to. The camera is in fairly good condition, but shows some brassing on the prism and around the edges. For full disclosure the shutter button stopped working on me once. I took the batteries out, fired the shutter with the mechanical shutter release, than put the batteries in after that and everything has worked well since. The camera is also missing the motor drive cover. Vericolor II included upon request.

Pentax Bellows Unit II - $70 – These are in good condition. Everything seems to work as it should. I can’t really see anything to suggest these have ever been used. Leather seems to be fine with no light leaks but I haven’t tested them.

SMC Takumar 50/1.4 (49mm Thread) - $85 – (Note Spotmatic NOT included) Super Tak 50/1.4. Glass is clean and clear, no fingus or haze, aperture is snappy and focus is smooth. Shows signs of wear on the focus ring but nothing serious. Comes with 49mm yellow filter and Pentax 50/1.4 lens hood.

Pentax Viewfinder magnifier - $20 + shipping - good condition except it won’t snap shut.

I also recently purchased a bunch of SS tanks that came with reels. I already have a bunch of Hewes reels so I don't need these. I don't know what brand they are. They all seem to be straight and in working condition. I'll test them to make sure they're not bent or anything before I send them.

Asking:
$5 each if you buy 1-4 of them
$4 each if you buy 5-14 of them
$3 each if you buy all 15.

We'll work out something for shipping depending on your location.

I'll provide some pictures if you want.
Also have:
1x Patterson tank
2x SS reels for developing 120.

Albino_BlacMan

i'll throw in an 8x10 sheet of recovering leather for $10 if anyone wants to cut their own replacement for the Md-4 (this would make it match the F3)

Albino_BlacMan

Just tested the F3. Shutter release isn't working without the motor drive attached for some reason. Now selling for $150 (As Is, Parts or Repair)

Albino_BlacMan

55/1.2 was AD'd by Nikon. Original owner said "The conversion was done by Nikon back in 1988. That was also the last year that they did it because AF was then becoming the norm."

Here's a picture:

Albino_BlacMan

Note: Upon closer inspection there is one small mark on the front element. Also the lens is not a SMC Takumar, it is a Super-Takumar.

I will offer a discount to anyone interested due to the mark on the front element.

Albino_BlacMan

Note that running my finger over the mark and looking from sideways angles I can't feel or see the mark. It might actually be a larger piece of dust on the inside of the front element. It's hard to tell.